Sales Account Executive Job
Global Enterprise Performance Management Software Company
(web-based Mobile reporting software)
The Sales Executive reporting directly to the HQ, will pro-actively enlarge the existing footprint of business in the West–Coast. Primary responsibility is to increase revenues through professional sales acquisition programs. Furthermore, the client desires to strengthen the overall market presence through intelligent direct marketing tactics, smart up- and cross-sell programs and taking up a strong position in the industry’s key partner and opinion leadership community.
About the Client:
The client is an innovative and leading provider of web-based and mobile reporting software. Headquartered in Europe and has multiple sales offices in Europe and the USA. Currently they are servicing more than 50 large customers globally, and expanding rapidly in the US territory. Over the past 2 ½ years they have truly penetrated the Mobile & Dashboard Market within the US and are servicing a good number of flagship Hyperion and SAP BPC customers, including companies like Hanesbrands Inc, Teletech, Computer Associates, APEX Tool Group, Smithfield Foods, Pitney Bowes, Lincoln Electric, BIC, Avis, McDonalds and many more. To manage our rapid growth in the US they are looking to expand the existing US sales team.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Grow business in the Western region widening the commercial footprint by means of the acquisition of new customers, while deepening the relationship with current customers.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing campaigns to prospective customers, strategic partners.
- Develop strong relationships with key financial staff (CFO, Group Controller, FP&A, etc.) within prospects, new and current customers.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closure.
- Maintain and update Sales Force.
- Continuous development of creative and target driven initiatives for direct mail and marketing to prospect and partner community.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information and feedback to HQ.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-starter, highly motivated, entrepreneurial type of person.
- Proven software software-sales track record is key to qualify for this job.
- Proven track-record in the Hyperion or SAP BPC (OutlookSoft) world is a plus.
- Relationship builder with existing network within Oracle EPM | Hyperion or SAP BPC (OutlookSoft) communities is a pre-requisite.
The Client offers:
- A very attractive package with a 200K+ USD OTE based salary and very aggressive bonus components when scoring above target.
- A challenging job for a Senior Sales professional looking for an entrepreneurial job in a rapidly growing and global software company.
- Working within a focused market (target market is 100% Hyperion, SAP BPC and Tagetik customers) with a solution that really creates value for those EPM customers that are looking to significantly improve their crucial Hyperion or SAP BPC financial reporting environment.
- Working for an agile and focused organization.
- The possibility of a high win-rate when involved in qualified sales cycles.
Presented by Dan Counts, President/Founder, Fairwinds Recruiting