Oracle Hyperion EPM Infrastructure & Integration
Any US City
The Client stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, legal, life sciences, and business sectors. Helping their clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Their professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
Job Practice Description:
The Client’s Enterprise Performance Management and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, the client helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Their comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. A Platinum level member of Oracle Partner Network (OPN) and a Silver level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
The duties and responsibilities of the Manager of Oracle EPM Infrastructure & Integration include:
• Installation and configuration of key business systems and related tools on various operating system environments, including UNIX, Linux, and Windows Server
• Development of data integration processes (from source to target systems) utilizing Visual Basic scripting, ANSI/SQL coding, Jython, and other integration modeling tools
• Development of system maintenance processes utilizing Windows Command-line batch scripting, along with UNIX/Linux Bash, Bourne, Korn and C shell scripting. Other languages such as Perl and Java may be utilized
• Troubleshoot, identify, and implement solutions for key business systems as required by the project
• Document all activities associated to business systems installation and configuration within the provided format
• 10+ years of overall Information Technology experience
• 5+ years’ working with Oracle Hyperion technologies
• Overall knowledge of computer operating systems, networking protocols, and programming languages is required
• Direct experience with installation of mid to large business systems in a Windows Server, UNIX and/or Linux operating system environment.
• Specific knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Hyperion Planning Essbase or HFM, including installation, maintenance, and optimization
• Specific knowledge of Oracle FDMEE (Financial Data Management, Enterprise Edition), ETL (Extract, Load, and Transform), and ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) is required
• Specific programming skills of MS VB scripting, XML, Command-line batch scripting, Jython, UNIX/Linux shell scripting, and ANSI/SQL are required
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
• Strong technical documentation skills
• An unwavering ability to follow direction and adhere to given project instructions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Candidate must be willing to travel.
This position can be based anywhere in the United States.
The client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
For more information an to submit a resume about this position Contact Us