A leader in Cloud-Based (SaaS) financial applications for budgeting, planning, consolidation, reporting, and analytics for enterprise performance management (EPM), is seeking a FP&A Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join their team. The TAM will take the lead in ensuring customers are getting value from the software products and services. The client’s customers will view the TAM as a product and best practice expert. The Customer Success team is part of a broader department called Customers for Life, which also includes Customer Support and Renewals.
With a culture that thrives on trust, responsibility, teamwork and fun, this is a great workplace for a self-motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic professional who thrives in a fast-changing environment to grow their career and have a big impact on the success of our business.
The client is a fast-growing, Pre-IPO company backed by leading venture with offices around the globe.
- Understand customer use-case of the application and overlay with Services team as needed to ensure successful implementation
- Partner with Customer Success Manager to proactively engage existing customers and provide product and technical best practices
- Document customer activities in Salesforce
- Participate in Executive Business Reviews with existing customers
- Overlay with Customer Support to help resolve critical or complex Support requests
- Escalate technical and product issues as needed and collaborate with internal teams to drive issue resolution
Desired skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Business or Computing field
- Prior experience in EPM, ERP or Financial software
- 2-3 years of experience in a Technical Account Management, Customer Support or Services role
- Ability to drive Director, VP and executive-level conversations and meetings
- Listening and discovery skills to understand and resolve customer issues
- Passion for helping customers drive business outcomes
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in generally-used business applications such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Google Apps
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
For more information an to submit a resume about this position contact Dan