Account Manager “Hunter” Data Backup/Disaster Recovery Job Chicago, IL
The Client has developed the first hypervisor-based, disaster recovery and replication software for virtualized environments, offering simplicity and greatly reduced operational and maintenance costs. Developed exclusively for virtualized and cloud environments, the award-winning solution, Virtual Replication, is rapidly becoming the standard for disaster recovery and business continuity in the modern data center. The client received ‘Best of Show’ at VMworld 2011, as well as 2012 and 2011 ‘Product of the Year’ Gold Awards.
About the Client
The company is at a very exciting time in its development, posting record sales each year. This creates a dynamic and fun work environment. As a fast pasted and agile organization, employees have the unique opportunity as a part of a team building the company from its early-stage to becoming a great company. Offering the opportunity to work with exceptional individuals as part of a hot and promising cutting edge technology.
Offering an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus, equity participation and benefits to attract and retain individuals of the highest caliber.
Account Manager “Hunter” will work closely with the field team and channel in strategically targeting & prospecting to a named account list and closing business.
- Meeting personal quota requirements
- Closing business independently and meeting personal revenue objectives
- Work closely with channel partners
- Strategic prospecting to named accounts
- Account Management – from initial prospecting to acquisition to install base upsell
- All of the intangibles…self-motivated, driven, high energy, competitive, attention to detail, comfortable working within a team
- Experience handling sales cycles both independently as well as within a team
- Solid understanding of storage architecture, backup and recovery technologies
- Experience working with channel partners and large, enterprise accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, early-stage environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a Business-related program
- 5+ Years sales experience within IT (storage/virtualization/backup) with channel or vendor
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM
Chicago, IL – Proximity to Downtown Chicago required.
The Client Offers
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth, promotion and Pre-IPO for employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales or other parts of the organization.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise – with base salary + commission for achieving goals.
- Competitive health plan, 401k, and stock options.