Hyperion Planning / Essbase Consultant
The client is an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) consulting firm located in Houston, TX. Their consultants specialize in Enterprise Performance Management applications and Business Process Modeling. Partnering with businesses of all sizes and across all industries their consultants help identify process inefficiencies and implement technology solutions, with particular emphasis on Oracle BPCS (Hyperion) and OneStream Software. They design customized applications that help FP&A analyze and manage financial data and business processes in real time.
The consulting team has a combined 40+ years of real-world industry experience. Levraging this experience and a deep knowledge of a variety of software products, including the OneStream XF (A Platinum partner) software platform, they design process management solutions that address unique business challenges.
The Houston based client is seeking a Consultant or Senior Consultant within the Texas region to join the team. A Consultant has hands-on knowledge with business performance management and business intelligence solutions and has a track record of successful implementations.
- Tactically develop EPM environments in alignment with design – dimensions, forms, reports, security, data integration and migrations
- Work with client team members to develop and roll out world-class EPM solutions
- Complete project plans on time and with in budget
- Document project activities
- Assist with designing, building, and testing client applications
- Become intimately familiar with engagement methodology and service offerings, as well as the partner solution offerings within their respective practice.
- Assist in pre-sales efforts to explain the services offerings to prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities for additional consulting services
With a good attitude, strong business ethics, an analytic mind, the ability to think on your feet, and excellent customer skills.
- 4 year Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience
- Self –Starter with high motivation succeed and a team player
- Ability to create Essbase Calc scripts
- Strong critical thinking and analytical background (consulting, banking, research)
- Technical/Functional capabilities with in corporate financial reporting.
- Deep knowledge of Hyperion Planning Essbase PBCS and/or OneStream Software
- Understanding of Finance business processes, including forecasting and budgeting cycles and actual corporate reporting requirements
- Experience with full life cycle implementation/migration/integration of existing environments
- Ability to be self directed and complete implementation work with minimal direction
- Willingness to travel (regionally) as needed.
- Consulting experience from major firm or FP&A is a plus
- Willingness to learn OneStream XF
For More Details Contact Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting