Cloud/SaaS EPM Sr. Consultant
Chicago Boston Dallas New York Atlanta
EPM Sr. Consultant Job Description:
A leader in cloud-based (SaaS) financial applications for budgeting, planning, consolidation, reporting, and analytics for enterprise performance management (EPM), is seeking a Sr. Implementation Consultant for product deployment/implementations for new customers. The client is a fast-growing, private company backed by leading venture with offices around the globe.
You will serve as part of an implementation team, under the direction of a Solution Architect, assisting clients in transferring their financial plans (budgets, forecasts, reports) from spreadsheets to Cloud based/Hosted solution. You will be responsible for model design and implementation per the project scope of work and schedule. The successful candidate must work well in a team environment while being a resourceful, independent self-starter able to work effectively with minimal direction. 5-7 years budgeting and forecasting experience, including expense, personnel, revenue, capital, and balance sheet planning are required. Advanced Excel skills are essential and experience with enterprise planning systems (Hyperion, Cognos, etc.) or financial management applications is desired.
- Implementing budgets, forecasts, and reports
- Analyzing spreadsheet-based financial models
- Consulting with clients on budgeting and reporting best practices
- Be trusted advisor and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to clients
- Interacting with product development team to troubleshoot client problems and resolve client questions
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 Years Accounting or Finance (FP&A) experience
- Financial reporting and budgeting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with enterprise planning software and/or financial application software
Nice to Have
- Hands on experience manipulating G/L data
- Experience with PerformancePoint Server, Management Reporter, Forecaster, FRx, Dynamics
- 2-3 years consulting experience
Location Location: Boston, New York, Atlanta, DC, Chicago, Dallas
To apply, contact Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting.