A leader in Cloud-Based (SaaS) financial applications for budgeting, planning, consolidation, reporting, and analytics for enterprise performance management (EPM), is seeking an Educational Services Manager/Director professional to join their team. The individual will provide education services to their customers, partners and internal employees for a world-class software solution around corporate financial planning and foresting. The client is a fast-growing, Pre-IPO company backed by leading venture with offices around the globe.
This client is looking for a Sr. Training Manager to help scale the Education Services department to meet the demands of a fast-growing customer and partner base. This role reports to the Director of Education Services and will help define and roll out new initiatives and build out nascent offerings. This includes defining an employee/partner enablement program, building out the training portfolio for continuous learning, and ensuring our learning portal provides an excellent user experience, backed by solid infrastructure and operations. This individual stays on top of the industry, and has had success incorporating social media and/or gamification into learning.
- Define and roll out an internal/partner enablement program leading to certification
- Define learning paths, design, develop, and maintain course materials for partners and employees.
- Develop, deliver and manage training for emerging technology solutions/products collaborating with SMEs in Services Consulting and Product Management
- Manage LMS replacement including pilots with various stakeholders, implementation, rollout and maintenance
- Support pre-sales activities related to our training offerings
- Build awareness of our training offerings internally and externally through different communication channels: Sales Brown Bags, collateral, newsletters, Website presence, etc.
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in a lead or managerial Education Services role preferably for a SaaS company
- Solid experience and proven success defining and implementing cross-departmental Education Services initiatives for customers, partners, and employees
- Strong knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS), competitive offerings, responsible for defining requirements, vendor selection and implementation
- Analysis of complex training challenges to present effective educational solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively, establish excellent relationships with extended training team as well as with product management, product marketing, consulting, product development and support.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects and adhere to project schedules
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely.
- Familiarity with common EPM systems such as Hyperion, etc.
Redwood City/Bay Area, California
To apply email Fairwinds Recruiting