A leader in Cloud-Based (SaaS) financial applications for budgeting, planning, consolidation, reporting, and analytics for enterprise performance management (EPM), is seeking Financial Support professional to join their team. The individual will provide support their customers on a world-class software solution around corporate financial planning and foresting. Additionally they will train customers, colleagues and partners as well as collaborate with internal team members. The client is a fast-growing, Pre-IPO company backed by leading venture with offices around the globe.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage customer relationships
• Work with customers to provide best practice solutions to their requirements
• Escalate complex technical issues to Solution Architect & Tier II supporting
• Contribute to online knowledgebase accessed by company employees and their customers
• Continuously enhanced knowledge and skills in the area of problem solving, effective communication, product functionality, accounting and planning
Minimum Experience Requirements
• 2-3 years experience in the finance domain including experience with the budgeting/forecasting process
• Working knowledge of financial reports including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement, etc.
• Customer service oriented focus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent English language skills, both oral and written
• Strong internal and external customer focused
• Strong work ethics and enthusiastically persist until goals are achieved
• Strong problem-solving characteristics with attention to detail
• Accountability and results-oriented team player who leads by examples
• Entrepreneurship and a sense of urgency possessing a high energy level to quickly adapt to changing situations
• Flexible and adaptability
• Strong team player
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
To apply contact-us at Fairwinds Recruiting.