A leading Hyperion EPM Systems Integration consultancy is seeking a Hyperion Solutions Administrator to join their team in and on going effort to support their client’s Hyperion environment. The client offer a competitive salary, great company culture & camaraderie, a stellar management team, and career advancement for the right individual.
A Solutions Administrator has hands-on knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions and a track record of administrating enterprise-scale EPM solutions. A successfully acquired and applies core product training to the day-to-day operations critical to Oracle Hyperion Essbase, Planning, and Financial Management systems. The Solutions Administrator is able to perform all routine production support and system monitoring activities independently.
This position provides an integral support component to the company’s ongoing efforts to expedite the ROI and maximize the effectiveness of their Oracle Hyperion EPM solutions consulting practice. In this key support role, the Solutions Administrator acts as a key interface to client base by delivering exceptional application support to a variety of their departments and end-users.
As an employee of a premium EPM consultancy, the Solutions Administrator must be self-sufficient and proactive in managing their work, while maintaining appropriate communication and escalation to management. They should be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and be committed to continuously improving operations and profitability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service — Deliver quality systems administration and support to customers, participate in internal and client status calls and team meetings, document productivity in weekly activity reports and escalate issues internally and externally as needed.
- System Administration — Load and validate data, maintain metadata, update and run calculations and consolidations, manage security, (re)start Hyperion services, inform on patch and version releases, execute backup, failover and recovery procedures.
- Service Desk & Support — Troubleshoot end user configuration and application issues, assist with data reconciliation and investigations, escalate software defects to Oracle.
- Reporting & Analytics — Create and maintain SmartView sheets, application web forms, and Excel-based ad hoc reports, create and maintain individual reports and report repository in Hyperion Reports.
- Documentation & Transition — Document existing system administration, service desk, and reporting procedures, document service desk issues and associated resolutions, transition system knowledge to new or replacement support staff, communicate personal and system status to company and Client management.
- Firm Building — Assist presales efforts to explain the services offerings to prospective clients, identify opportunities for additional consulting services, participate in mentorship, recruiting, and marketing opportunities as needed.
This role requires a great attitude, strong business ethics, an analytical mind, the ability to think on your feet, and excellent customer communication skills.
- Bachelors degree with 3-7 years related work experience
- Experience with planning, forecasting, and financial accounting processes
- Hands-on participation delivering or supporting at least one EPM solution utilizing core products and related systems and software including: Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Hyperion Essbase, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Business Rules, Calculation Manager, Load Rules, Calculation Scripts, Data Relationship Management (DRM), FDQM, Enterprise Performance Management Architect (EPMA), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Hyperion Application Link (HAL), Financial Reports (FR), Smart View, etc.
- Hands-on experience with support ticket tracking systems a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
To apply, contact Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting.