Our international client is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) to join their Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG). The PSE will collaborate with their enterprise customers, sales team, professional services and product management.
The PSE is expected to provide customer feedback that will influence their offerings, both product and services. They are not just looking for an individual contributor. They are looking for a talented individual willing to provide thought leadership that will help take the company to the next level.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years pre-sales engineer experience in a high tech industry
- High level working knowledge of SAP and/or Oracle ERP with emphasis on supply chain modules for manufacturing and distribution; SAP AII/MII and/or Oracle WMS/MSCS preferred
- Ability to recommend best method for integration and to discuss best practices and systems architecture
- Experience responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- .NET programming experience and familiarity with at least scripting languages helpful
- Experience with Web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, and web services preferred
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with the ability to address C-level and technical audiences
- Be an accountable team player in an aggressive growth environment
- Qualify incoming projects through many sources for potential customer engagement
- Conduct a discovery process with end users and channel partners to determine a project’s viability
- Develop technical proposals through collaboration with customers and the ESG
- Provide basic product training to customers
- Monitor post-sale engagements to ensure customer satisfaction levels are being met and discover organic opportunities for ESG sales
- Communicate new features and enhancement requests to Product Management teams
- Participate and represent the company’s solutions offering at industry specific events
PSE will be required to travel to industry events and partner/customer locations as needed domestically and some internationally (up to 25%).
- 401 K with 50% employer matching
- Excellent medical, dental and vision plan (employer pays approx. 95% of employee coverage and 50% of dependent coverage)
- FSA (IRS-approved Flexible Spending Accounts for expanded medical coverage)
- Tuition reimbursement benefits
- Generous paid time off (PTO) policy
Terms of Employment
This is a full-time position. Will work remotely from home anywhere in the US, with the Central region preferred.
To appy contact Donna Draper, Partner Fairwinds, 503-760-2105
Tags: SAP Oracle, WMS MSCS, Cluster Servies, VB Scripts, XML, Pre-Sales Engineer, Pre Sales Consultant, Systems Scripting, Manufacturing, Distribution, Software Recruiter, Recruitment Agency, Sale Recruiter, Pre-Sales Recruiter