Resumé Review and Assessment
In a challenging economy with so many job seekers on the market, you need to do everything you can to get a leg up on the competition. That’s why Fairwinds provides a resumé review and assessment to give you that extra edge.
We all know that writing a resumé can be a daunting task. Success lies in knowing how your resumé is being perceived by potential employers.
What better way to know what the competition looks like than to have a one-on-one session with a seasoned recruiter, who sees hundreds of resumés daily. That can help bring your skills to the surface of your resumé and make them visible to the companies that are looking for those skills.
We have helped many professionals get the focus and alignment that their resumé needed to land that next perfect job.
What we provide:
- A review and discussion of your targeted job search
- A professional assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of your resumé
- Realignment of your resumé based on what we find through our discussion
- Specific recommendations for improving the structure, approach, visual impression, and content of your resumé
- Ongoing Career & Interview Coaching – as needed
How does the process work?
- Contact Us to schedule a time
- Submit your resumé via email along with a summary of your ideal job
- Pay for assessment – $100 (this is tax deductible)
- Complete one-on-one review process – usually between 30 – 45 minutes
- Land new job!
* “…the insights that you provided in focusing my resumé towards the type of position I was seeking were refreshing…” – DB, VP Worldwide Sales
* “…I’ve worked with a lot of recruiters over the years. Your perspective and knowledge of the software industry helped me identify skills which I needed to accentuate to be in line with what companies are seeking…” – DR, Sr. Pre- Sales Engineer
* “… your feedback and review helped me to see my resumé from a completely different perspective, after which I was able to obtain more interviews and two offers…” TR, Hyperion Consultant