A leading Hyperion implementation firm with a long track record as a leader in the Hyperion/Oracle EPM Consulting space is seeking a Regional Account Manager / Sale Account Executive to join their team to cover the Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas & Louisiana – TOLA area.
The company is a leading provider of the financial reporting solutions for Fortune 500 – 1000 companies throughout the US. Aggressively growing and originally founded in 2000, they offer a competitive compensation package, a likely working environment a stellar management team a supportive culture and stock options.
The Regional Account Manager plays a key role in driving sales growth and increasing the company’s visibility with customers, prospects, and partners. They are responsible for successful sales execution within their region. They are at the forefront of the company’s sales initiatives and will be part of an integrated sales and services team approach focused on continuing the company’s high-growth success.
As an employee of a virtual company, the Regional Account Manager must be self-sufficient and pro-active in managing their work, while maintaining appropriate communication and escalation to company management. They should be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and be committed to continuously improving the company’s operations and profitability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic sales efforts to drive business at the company
- Be a key member of the sales team responsible for demand generation and lead qualification, and overall account penetration strategy
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Develop and enhance field level relationships with customers, prospects, and strategic partners
- Develop, build, and execute effective sales campaigns designed to reach and educate top level executives and line-of-business (LOB) managers about the benefits of the company’s services
- Proactively develop and qualify new business opportunities based on established criteria including strategic initiatives, business requirements, budget, and time to purchase
- Utilize a solution selling methodology to identify and communicate value propositions associated with company offerings
- Overcome objections and effectively qualify business in a timely manner
- Direct and work with the Sales and Services teams to implement integrated outbound campaigns
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads
- Set up, manage and conduct face to face as well as remote sales meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in Marketing field events and act as a conduit to marketing about field activity
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and activity reports to management
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all account activities within the contact management database (CRM system)
The Regional Account Manager role requires an individual with a good attitude, strong business ethics, excellent communication skills, and a strong team orientation. In addition, the candidate should have:
- 10+ years of enterprise strategic sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales/business goals
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Finance, with an MBA a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High motivation to succeed, both as a self-starter and as part of a growing team
- Proven ability to sell to executive-level prospects
- Professional maturity which effectively conveys credibility and confidence while interacting with customers, prospects, partners, or peers.
- Knowledge of and specific experience in Oracle/Hyperion enterprise performance management (EPM), business intelligence (BI), or other enterprise software solutions
- Ability to integrate with partner sales reps to develop and execute account strategies
- Experience using Siebel, Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Working knowledge of research methodologies (e.g. Hoovers) and web-based research engines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
The Regional Account Manager will be entitled to a base salary and commissions based on sales performance. In addition, the individual will be eligible for all company-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as participation in a stock equity and 401K plan.