A leading EPM Cloud/SaaS Software company is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to drive their continued success as the leading cloud-based enterprise performance management (EPM) company.
A growing company that is going places is looking for high-energy individuals with exceptional talent who wants to be part of that success. A private company backed by leading venture capitalists and on a path to IPO
The Client partners with corporate finance (Financial Planning & Analysis leaders) to help them and their organizations achieve peak performance with the client’s EPM platform. It has everything companies need — planning, consolidation, modeling, reporting, and analytics — in one place, and accessible to everyone from anywhere. We help them automate these important processes to accelerate insights and shortening the time it takes to turn those insights into action. The result is a company that is nimble and efficient. Leading analyst firms such as Gartner, Nucleus Research and Dresner Advisory Services recognizes the client’s platform.
For this role they are looking for three core skills.
- Managing and creating content people actually want
- Sharing the content on the channels they use
- Measuring the results of content marketing activities
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver leads and opportunities.
- Collaborate across marketing functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Identify and create the content that their audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Understand basic SEO principles, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Ensure our content is consistent with brand message, voice, style and tone.
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Manage and optimize digital content hubs and social channels including blog, email and newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main channels, which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Management of all creative resources including employees, designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
- BA/BS and two to five years work experience in a content management role
- Experience creating content for web, email, nurture and social channels
- Seeks to understand what the audience consumes, where they consume it, and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with top blog, web analytics and social channels
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
Redwood City, CA
For More Details Contact Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting