DRM – Data Integration Job
A Premium Hyperion Implementation Consultancy
~ Any Major US City ~
This position will provide a lead consultative role in an effort to expedite the ROI, and maximize the effectiveness, of Enterprise Performance Management – EPM for Fortune 1000 clients. In this role the Consultant/Architect will act as a data integration interface for the client base, and will assist manager level personnel with engagement planning and project control.
A Senior DRM Consultant/Architect has in-depth knowledge with Hyperion Data Relationship Manager (DRM) solutions and has a track record of successful large data integration or Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools such as DRM, ODI, Informatica or FDM and is capable as the lead for projects.
As an employee of a Consulting firm (Systems Integrator), the Senior Consultant/Architect must be self-sufficient and pro-active in managing their work, while maintaining appropriate communication and escalation to management. They should be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and be committed to continuously improving operations and profitability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating, documenting, and implementing a scalable solution design and implementation plan.
- Has a deep understanding of project engagement methodology, core values and attitudes, business ethics, etc.
- Responsible for fee estimating and “value billing”, developing all standard project status reporting, and coordinating with other service lines, when necessary for resource or expertise sharing.
- Mentors and develops staff through coaching, recruiting, teamwork, self-directed learning and mentoring, and may also be responsible for managing small engagement teams (up to 3 individuals).
- Assist in pre-sales efforts to explain our services offerings to prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities for additional services.
This role requires a good attitude, strong business ethics, an analytical mind, the ability to think on your feet, and excellent customer skills.
- MBA or Bachelors with 3-7 years related work experience.
- Data Modeling or development experience.
- Team player with strong results orientation.
- Knowledge of financial accounting processes.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical background (consulting, banking, research).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both written and verbal.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with DRM and/or other Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools such as ODI, Informatica, FDM,
- Excellent technology skills related to product implementation.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Planning/Essbase, Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM) or related product.
- Experience with databases (Oracle, Essbase, etc.), SQL Server a plus.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- This individual should have effective business writing skills and documentation.
- Ability to complete implementation work without direction.
- Willingness to travel.