A leading EPM Cloud/SasS Software provider is seeking a seasoned Pre-Sales Solution Consultant who wants to build a great career helping to drive exciting, high-growth business to the next level.
As the fastest growing cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) company, the client is growing and looking for a high-energy individual with exceptional business acumen who wants to be part of that success.
The Solution Consultant is central to how the company does business, serving as the subject matter experts who works with prospective customers as they evaluate their corporate Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting & Consolidation challenges and goals while a considering EPM solution. Working to understand the buyers’ needs and delivering dynamic presentations to drive compelling discussions which map and illustrate the solutions and benefits that the software solution can bring to their prospects’ issues and business effectiveness. Their customers benefit from improved business agility, improved security and lower overall cost compared to legacy on-premises alternatives. World-class companies like NEC, Burlington Coat Factory and Splunk are just a few customers that trust the client’s software solution to power their strategic financial processes.
The ideal candidate will be based on the west coast.
- Support the sales cycle for solution based activities through customized product demonstrations, Proofs of Concept, and hands-on workshops
- Confidently present industry and domain focused expertise and convey understanding and professionalism to prospective customers
- Demonstrate business benefits and the value of using the Cloud EPM solution
- Drive the initial evaluation and qualification of the customer opportunity
- Maintain product competence by keeping abreast of new product enhancements, product best practices and new product offerings
- Bring a high level of energy to the team
- Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and add creative ideas and perspective to all internal and external interactions
Desired skills and experience:
- More than three years of relevant financial applications experience
- Experience in multi-product solution selling within the Enterprise Performance Management sector or other similar application software focused on finance
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis standards and practices and the associated challenges and pains experienced by finance and the broader business
- Working knowledge of the monthly close and consolidation process and associated challenges and pains experienced by accounting and the broader business
- Proven ability to establish credibility with senior finance and accounting professionals.
- A strong background of solving complex challenges in sophisticated business environments
- Able to understand and explain business and technical issues related to Customer’s proposed solution
- Exceptional presentation skills to drive highly compelling meetings and product demonstrations Sales positioning and process experience
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), organizational and time management skills
- Ability to execute to a plan and demonstrate dependability and ownership
- Ability to prioritize opportunities and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; advanced degree desirable.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
For More Details Contact Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting
A premier Enterprise Performance Management nationwide consulting practice, is seeking a Regional Account Manager to drive consulting/services sales around the Oracle Hyperion PBCS and OneStream XF suite of product.
Responsible for successful sales execution within a defined region, are at the forefront of the client’s sales initiatives and will be part of an integrated sales and services team approach focused on continuing high-growth success.
As an employee, the Regional Account Manager must be self-sufficient and pro-active in managing their work, while maintaining appropriate communication and escalation to management. They should be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and be committed to continuously improving sales, operations and profitability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic sales efforts to achieve sales quota
- Be a key member of the sales team responsible for demand generation and lead qualification, and overall account penetration strategy
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Develop and enhance field level relationships with customers, prospects, and strategic partners
- Develop, build, and execute effective sales campaigns designed to reach and educate top level executives and line-of-business (LOB) managers about the benefits of the client’s services
- Proactively develop and qualify new business opportunities based on established criteria including strategic initiatives, business requirements, budget, and time to purchase
- Utilize a solution selling methodology to identify and communicate value propositions associated with an offerings
- Overcome objections and effectively qualify business in a timely manner
- Work with marketing on integrated outbound campaigns
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads
- Set up, manage and conduct face to face as well as remote sales meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in Marketing field events and act as a conduit to marketing about field activity
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and activity reports to management
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all account activities within the contact management database (CRM system)
The Regional Account Manager role requires an individual with a good attitude, strong business ethics, excellent communication skills, and a strong team orientation. In addition, the candidate should have:
- 5+ years of enterprise strategic sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales/business goals
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Finance, with an MBA is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High motivation to succeed, both as a self-starter and as part of a growing team
- Proven ability to sell to executive-level prospects
- Professional maturity that effectively conveys credibility and confidence while interacting with customers, prospects, partners, or peers
- Knowledge of and specific experience in Oracle Hyperion enterprise performance management (EPM), business intelligence (BI), or other enterprise software solutions
- Ability to integrate with partner sales reps to develop and execute account strategies
- Experience using Netsuite, salesforce.com, or other CRM software
- Working knowledge of research methodologies—e.g. Hoovers—and web-based research engines
- Strong organizational and time management
The Regional Account Manager will be entitled to a base salary and commissions based on sales performance. In addition, the individual will be eligible for all company-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as participation in a stock equity, profit-share, and 401K plan.
For more details email Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting