A leading EPM Cloud/SasS Software provider is seeking a seasoned Pre-Sales Solution Consultant who wants to build a great career helping to drive exciting, high-growth business to the next level.
As the fastest growing cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) company, the client is growing and looking for a high-energy individual with exceptional business acumen who wants to be part of that success.
The Solution Consultant is central to how the company does business, serving as the subject matter experts who works with prospective customers as they evaluate their corporate Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting & Consolidation challenges and goals while a considering EPM solution. Working to understand the buyers’ needs and delivering dynamic presentations to drive compelling discussions which map and illustrate the solutions and benefits that the software solution can bring to their prospects’ issues and business effectiveness. Their customers benefit from improved business agility, improved security and lower overall cost compared to legacy on-premises alternatives. World-class companies like NEC, Burlington Coat Factory and Splunk are just a few customers that trust the client’s software solution to power their strategic financial processes.
The ideal candidate will be based on the west coast.
- Support the sales cycle for solution based activities through customized product demonstrations, Proofs of Concept, and hands-on workshops
- Confidently present industry and domain focused expertise and convey understanding and professionalism to prospective customers
- Demonstrate business benefits and the value of using the Cloud EPM solution
- Drive the initial evaluation and qualification of the customer opportunity
- Maintain product competence by keeping abreast of new product enhancements, product best practices and new product offerings
- Bring a high level of energy to the team
- Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and add creative ideas and perspective to all internal and external interactions
Desired skills and experience:
- More than three years of relevant financial applications experience
- Experience in multi-product solution selling within the Enterprise Performance Management sector or other similar application software focused on finance
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis standards and practices and the associated challenges and pains experienced by finance and the broader business
- Working knowledge of the monthly close and consolidation process and associated challenges and pains experienced by accounting and the broader business
- Proven ability to establish credibility with senior finance and accounting professionals.
- A strong background of solving complex challenges in sophisticated business environments
- Able to understand and explain business and technical issues related to Customer’s proposed solution
- Exceptional presentation skills to drive highly compelling meetings and product demonstrations Sales positioning and process experience
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), organizational and time management skills
- Ability to execute to a plan and demonstrate dependability and ownership
- Ability to prioritize opportunities and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; advanced degree desirable.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
For More Details Contact Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting
A leader in Cloud-Based (SaaS) financial applications for budgeting, planning, consolidation, reporting, and analytics for enterprise performance management (EPM), is seeking a FP&A Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join their team. The TAM will take the lead in ensuring customers are getting value from the software products and services. The client’s customers will view the TAM as a product and best practice expert. The Customer Success team is part of a broader department called Customers for Life, which also includes Customer Support and Renewals.
With a culture that thrives on trust, responsibility, teamwork and fun, this is a great workplace for a self-motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic professional who thrives in a fast-changing environment to grow their career and have a big impact on the success of our business.
The client is a fast-growing, Pre-IPO company backed by leading venture with offices around the globe.
- Understand customer use-case of the application and overlay with Services team as needed to ensure successful implementation
- Partner with Customer Success Manager to proactively engage existing customers and provide product and technical best practices
- Document customer activities in Salesforce
- Participate in Executive Business Reviews with existing customers
- Overlay with Customer Support to help resolve critical or complex Support requests
- Escalate technical and product issues as needed and collaborate with internal teams to drive issue resolution
Desired skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Business or Computing field
- Prior experience in EPM, ERP or Financial software
- 2-3 years of experience in a Technical Account Management, Customer Support or Services role
- Ability to drive Director, VP and executive-level conversations and meetings
- Listening and discovery skills to understand and resolve customer issues
- Passion for helping customers drive business outcomes
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in generally-used business applications such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Google Apps
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
For more information an to submit a resume about this position contact Dan
An EPM hosted/cloud based software company, is seeking a full-time Sr. Product Manager to join their product management team. This individual will be responsible for gathering requirements, translating them into implementable stories, and delivering high quality products to the enterprise performance management market for a new product that will complement their existing suite of products. The right candidate will be able to develop detailed specifications, communicate their business value across the organization and aggressively drive the iterative releases to their customers. If you want to move fast, experience exceptional growth, and make an impact on the enterprise performance management market this is the position for you.
- Defining product roadmap and setting engineering priorities.
- Writing and sharing functional specifications with the development and quality assurance (QA) teams.
- Designing new functionality with engineering and UX teams.
- Evangelizing product vision and benefits to customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Working with Marketing to create compelling product messaging internally and to the broader market.
- Analyzing competition and defining differentiated requirements.
- Evaluating product performance & utility of features with internal (support, services, sales) and external stakeholders (e.g. customers, partners).
- Lead research in areas in which the company is innovating.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience leading Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Application software development projects.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager, Program Manager, or consultant having implemented enterprise software in a Finance, Operations, or Sales department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Experience with defining user interface concepts, including conceptual discussions, review of wireframes/mockups, and final decision making.
- Understanding of majority of following concepts: continuous planning, statutory consolidations, financial analytics and visualization, data integration, multi-dimensional modeling, financial reporting.
- Proven ability to define and communicate product requirements to a broad audience (engineers, quality assurance, marketing, senior management), leveraging both verbal and written methods of communication.
- Independent thinker and self-starter that is able to research and present findings with minimal direction.
- Proficiency with following programs: MS Office, Atlassian Jira, Google Docs.
- Experience with the SaaS development model, cloud computing, and specifically the practice of Agile development methodologies.
- A strong detail-oriented problem solver.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic. Candidate will reject setbacks and enthusiastically persist until ambitious goals are achieved.
- Be resourceful and innovative when tackling complex challenges in a sustainable, proactive fashion.
- Passionate commitment to the Company and the profession. Furthers projects and the Company’s needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both Company goals and project-related tasks.
- Results-oriented team player, who leads by example, is accountable for own performance, takes absolute ownership of tasks, and champions all aspects of initiatives.
- A high energy individual with a sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial attitude. Able to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence when taking a position, not afraid to make decisions.
- Flexible and adaptable to switch gears in various high-stress situations and quickly learn new technologies and adopt new methodologies.
- Creative sensibilities and strong communication skills.
- Self-starter – able to see what needs to be done and always willing to do it.
- Able to maintain a sense of good humor and not get flustered.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area,
For more information an to submit a resume about this position contact Dan