EPM Cloud Pre-Sales Solution Consultant Job
A leading EPM Cloud/SasS Software provider is seeking a seasoned Pre-Sales Solution Consultant who wants to build a great career helping to drive exciting, high-growth business to the next level.
As the fastest growing Cloud-Based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) company, the client is growing and looking for a high-energy individual with exceptional business acumen who wants to be part of that success.
The Solution Consultant is central to how the company does business, serving as the subject matter experts who works with prospective customers as they evaluate their corporate Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting & Consolidation challenges and goals while a considering EPM solution. Working to understand the buyers’ needs and delivering dynamic presentations to drive compelling discussions which map and illustrate the solutions and benefits that the software solution can bring to their prospects’ issues and business effectiveness. Their customers benefit from improved business agility, improved security and lower overall cost compared to legacy on-premises alternatives. World-class companies like NEC, Burlington Coat Factory and Splunk are just a few customers that trust the client’s software solution to power their strategic financial processes.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Midwest.
- Support the sales cycle for solution based activities through customized product demonstrations, Proofs of Concept, modeling, and hands-on workshops
- Confidently present industry and domain focused expertise and convey understanding and professionalism to prospective customers
- Demonstrate business benefits and the value of using the Cloud EPM solution
- Drive the initial evaluation and qualification of the customer opportunity
- Maintain product competence by keeping abreast of new product enhancements, product best practices and new product offerings
- Bring a high level of energy to the team
- Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and add creative ideas and perspective to all internal and external interactions
Desired skills and experience:
- More than three years of relevant financial applications experience
- Experience in multi-product solution selling within the Enterprise Performance Management sector or other similar application software focused on finance
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis standards and practices and the associated challenges and pains experienced by finance and the broader business
- Working knowledge of the monthly close and consolidation process and associated challenges and pains experienced by accounting and the broader business
- Proven ability to establish credibility with senior finance and accounting professionals.
- A strong background of solving complex challenges in sophisticated business environments
- Able to understand and explain business and technical issues related to Customer’s proposed solution
- Exceptional presentation skills to drive highly compelling meetings and product demonstrations Sales positioning and process experience
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), organizational and time management skills
- Ability to execute to a plan and demonstrate dependability and ownership
- Ability to prioritize opportunities and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; advanced degree desirable.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Location: Chicago, Il