HFM Solutions Architect Job
~ Any USA City ~
A premier financial systems consultancy is seeking a Sr. HFM Architect to join their professional services team with experience in implementing financial consolidation system utilizing Hyperion Financial Manager (HFM). This position will provide an expert consultative component to the client’s ongoing efforts to expedite the ROI, and maximize the effectiveness, of their Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) practice to Fortune 1000 companies. In this role the Architect will act as a business solution or technical systems expert from the client base, creating Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and visions that can be implemented over time.
An Architect has expert knowledge with EPM and BI solutions and has a track record of successful large implementations and is capable of creating and documenting estimates, designs, and plans for complex projects.
As an employee, the Architect must be self-sufficient and pro-active in managing their work, while maintaining appropriate communication and escalation to management. They should be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and be committed to continuously improving operations and profitability.
The client is aggressively growing, was originally founded in 2000, and is known as a leader in providing solutions around the Oracle/Hyperion suite of products to Fortune 1000 companies throughout the US. They offer a competitive salary, a lively working environment, great benefits including stock/equity options along with 401(k) company matching, and a sizable bonus structure.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating, documenting, and implementing a scalable solution design and implementation plan.
- Provides technical expertise and hands on implementation work during critical project milestones.
- Lead pre-sales activities (as needed) to develop solution offerings and presentations, and to demonstrate, present and explain our services offerings to prospective clients.
- Has a deep understanding of engagement methodology, core values, attitudes, business ethics, etc., and actively promotes them with other staff.
- Mentor and develop staff through coaching, recruiting, teamwork, self-directed learning and mentoring, and may also be responsible for managing medium engagement teams (up to 5 individuals).
- Assist in pre-sales efforts to explain our services offerings to prospective clients.
- Identify opportunities for additional consulting services.
This role requires a good attitude, strong business ethics, an analytic mind, the ability to think on your feet, and excellent customer skills.
- MBA, Masters or Bachelors with 8-10 years related work experience.
- Self-starter with high motivation to succeed.
- Team player with strong results orientation.
- Ability to create and modify business rule with in HFM.
- Knowledge of financial accounting processes.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical background (consulting, banking, research)
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to gain the confidence of business executives.
- Excellent technology skills related to product implementation.
- Deep knowledge of Hyperion Financial Manager or related product
- Experience with databases (Oracle, Essbase, etc.)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in basic computer skills and Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- In-depth, detailed product knowledge combined with very strong business or technical expertise.
- Ability to travel
Tags: HFM Architect, Hyperion Jobs, Jobs for Hyperion Consultants, Hyperion Jobs, Jobs in the USA, Hyperion Contract Jobs, Hyperion Jobs in Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Atalanta, Austin, San Jose, SFO Bay Area, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, HFM Consultant Position, HFM Developer, Hyperion Recruitment Agency, Hyperion Recruiter, Bay Area recruiter,