The client is a leading medical supply company located in Southern California that manufactures and distributes a wide variety of medical products. Their product offerings are consistent sales and technology leaders in the dental restorative, orthodontic, endodontic, implant, and infection prevention marketplace.
The client has been using Hyperion software for 15 Years. They have been using HFM and FDM based suite of applications nearly 8 years and currently on version 126.96.36.199. The installation is managed within the finance department, their HFM user community will grow from 120 to 165 users by the end of this year as they add complimentary medical imaging and equipment businesses into their Hyperion installation.
They are looking for a highly competent and talented individual to perform all HFM administrator functions, with additional experience in infrastructure support.
Essential job skills
A successful candidate will have the knowledge, experience, and flexibility needed to perform the following:
· Administration, maintenance and continued development of the Hyperion Systems.
· Metadata and data load processes, including validation, to confirm quality and accuracy.
· Manage HFM user security with efficient strategies.
· HFM Rules file maintenance and periodic development.
· Provide support and training as necessary to end-users.
· Perform process and technical analysis and problem resolution.
· Coordinate HFM software installs, upgrades and patch management as needed.
· Perform technical testing for upgrades and new system software.
· Work closely when needed with IT System Engineers and Oracle DBA’s to maximize performance and stability.
· Work time flexibility during our month end close cycle.
Beneficial Experience Desired
· EPMA enabled applications with Calc Manager
· Hyperion Planning and Essbase
For more details contact Dan, Hyperion Recruiter at Fairwinds Recruiting.