EPM Cloud Pre-Sales Solution Consultant Job
San Francisco Bay, West Coast
A leading EPM Cloud/SasS Software provider is seeking a seasoned Pre-Sales Solution Consultant who wants to build a great career helping to drive exciting, high-growth business to the next level.
As the fastest growing cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) company, the client is growing and looking for a high-energy individual with exceptional business acumen who wants to be part of that success.
The Solution Consultant is central to how the company does business, serving as the subject matter experts who works with prospective customers as they evaluate their corporate Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting & Consolidation challenges and goals while a considering EPM solution. Working to understand the buyers’ needs and delivering dynamic presentations to drive compelling discussions which map and illustrate the solutions and benefits that the software solution can bring to their prospects’ issues and business effectiveness. Their customers benefit from improved business agility, improved security and lower overall cost compared to legacy on-premises alternatives. World-class companies like NEC, Burlington Coat Factory and Splunk are just a few customers that trust the client’s software solution to power their strategic financial processes.
The ideal candidate will be based on the west coast.
- Support the sales cycle for solution based activities through customized product demonstrations, Proofs of Concept, and hands-on workshops
- Confidently present industry and domain focused expertise and convey understanding and professionalism to prospective customers
- Demonstrate business benefits and the value of using the Cloud EPM solution
- Drive the initial evaluation and qualification of the customer opportunity
- Maintain product competence by keeping abreast of new product enhancements, product best practices and new product offerings
- Bring a high level of energy to the team
- Embrace an entrepreneurial spirit and add creative ideas and perspective to all internal and external interactions
Desired skills and experience:
- More than three years of relevant financial applications experience
- Experience in multi-product solution selling within the Enterprise Performance Management sector or other similar application software focused on finance
- Working knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis standards and practices and the associated challenges and pains experienced by finance and the broader business
- Working knowledge of the monthly close and consolidation process and associated challenges and pains experienced by accounting and the broader business
- Proven ability to establish credibility with senior finance and accounting professionals.
- A strong background of solving complex challenges in sophisticated business environments
- Able to understand and explain business and technical issues related to Customer’s proposed solution
- Exceptional presentation skills to drive highly compelling meetings and product demonstrations Sales positioning and process experience
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), organizational and time management skills
- Ability to execute to a plan and demonstrate dependability and ownership
- Ability to prioritize opportunities and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; advanced degree desirable.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
For more information and to submit a resume about this position contact Dan
Sales job with Hyperion (EPM) Consulting
Houston Texas Region
As a recognized authority and leading contributor, this sales professional is responsible for selling Oracles Hyperion (EPM) and Business Intelligence services in the Houston, TX Area with and emphasis on targeting the Oil/Gas, Enerty and Chemical industries. Work is very complex requiring independent judgment, involving the application of advanced sales skills.
– Develops and manages sales strategy to drive new consulting bookings and revenue for the Eastern Region and specific accounts nationally where existing strong relationships exist;
– Exercises judgment and business acumen when working with customer executives to address their unique business challenges through Oracle Hyperion/BI applications and related solutions;
– Develops relationship as a trusted advisor with the customer, serving as the main point of contact, for communications throughout the sales process
- Candidates with experience in Oracle Hyperion & BI products or major competitor EPM products (OutlookSoft or COGNOS)
- Functional finance and/or accounting background
- Highly engaged interaction and/or selling with C-levels of all company sizes
- Relationships within the Oracle licensing ecosystem
- Respectfully aggressive
- High Integrity: Personally & Professionally
- Teaming skills
- Solution oriented philosophy
- Strategic Account planning
Relationship building skills
To apply click here
Presented by Dan Counts, President, Fairwinds Recruiting
Tags, EPM Software Consulting Career, Oracle Financial Jobs, Kscope 2014, Hyperion Sales, Hyperion Consulting Sales, Jobs in Houston, Sales Jobs in Houston, Hyperion Recruiter, Hyperion Recruiting agency, Jobs for Sales professionals, EPM Sales
EPM Hyperion Sales Executive Job in San Francisco
Financial Systems Consulting Firm
(CPM / BPM / EPM)
The Sales Executive drives sales growth and increasing visibility with customers, prospects, and partners to provide consulting solutions around the Hyperion / Oracle Business Performance Management suite of products. They are at the forefront of the company’s sales initiatives and will be part of an integrated sales and services team approach focused on continuing high-growth success.
Working from a home office, the Sales Executive must be self-sufficient and pro-active in managing their work, while maintaining appropriate communication and escalation to management as needed. They should be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and be committed to continuously improving operations and profitability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic sales efforts to drive the Hyperion implementation services business
- Develop and build relationships with strategic partners
- Be a key member of the sales team responsible for demand generation and lead qualification, and overall account penetration strategy
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Develop and enhance field level relationships with customers, prospects, and strategic partners
- Proactively develop and qualify new business opportunities based on established criteria including strategic initiatives, business requirements, budget, and time to purchase
- Utilize a solution selling methodology to identify and communicate value propositions to perspective and existing clients
- Direct and work with the Sales and Services teams to implement integrated outbound campaigns
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads
- Set up, manage and conduct face to face as well as WebEx sales meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in Marketing field events and act as a conduit to marketing about field activity
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and activity reports to management
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all account activities within the contact management database (CRM system)
The Sales Executive’s role requires an individual with a good attitude, strong business ethics, excellent communication skills, and a strong team orientation. In addition, the candidate should have:
- 5+ years of enterprise class strategic sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales/business goals
- A successful track record of selling software and services around the Hyperion / Oracle (or related) suite of products
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Finance, with MBA a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to sell to executive-level prospects – Ideally CFOs and FP&A Managers
- Knowledge of enterprise performance management (EPM) or Corporate Performance Management (CPM), or business intelligence (BI), or other enterprise software solutions
- Working knowledge of research methodologies (e.g. Hoovers) and web-based research engines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Sales territory includes Northern California, Portland Oregon, and Seattle, Washington
Tags: Hyperion Sales Executive Job, Sales Manager, Sales Representatives, Sales jobs in San Francisco, Sales Jobs in SFO Bay Area, Sales Jobs in San Jose. Consulting Sales, Hyperion Planning Essbase, HFM, Consulting Services, Enterprise Performance Management, Budgeting and Planning, Financial Consolidations, Sales Job In California, Sales Job West Coast Sales.