A premier Enterprise Performance Management nationwide consulting practice, is seeking a Regional Account Manager to drive consulting/services sales around the Oracle Hyperion PBCS and OneStream XF suite of product.
Responsible for successful sales execution within a defined region, are at the forefront of the client’s sales initiatives and will be part of an integrated sales and services team approach focused on continuing high-growth success.
As an employee, the Regional Account Manager must be self-sufficient and pro-active in managing their work, while maintaining appropriate communication and escalation to management. They should be able to work both independently and as part of a team, and be committed to continuously improving sales, operations and profitability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic sales efforts to achieve sales quota
- Be a key member of the sales team responsible for demand generation and lead qualification, and overall account penetration strategy
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Develop and enhance field level relationships with customers, prospects, and strategic partners
- Develop, build, and execute effective sales campaigns designed to reach and educate top level executives and line-of-business (LOB) managers about the benefits of the client’s services
- Proactively develop and qualify new business opportunities based on established criteria including strategic initiatives, business requirements, budget, and time to purchase
- Utilize a solution selling methodology to identify and communicate value propositions associated with an offerings
- Overcome objections and effectively qualify business in a timely manner
- Work with marketing on integrated outbound campaigns
- Conduct research to gather company information and create new leads
- Set up, manage and conduct face to face as well as remote sales meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Participate in Marketing field events and act as a conduit to marketing about field activity
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and activity reports to management
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all account activities within the contact management database (CRM system)
The Regional Account Manager role requires an individual with a good attitude, strong business ethics, excellent communication skills, and a strong team orientation. In addition, the candidate should have:
- 5+ years of enterprise strategic sales experience with a proven record of achieving sales/business goals
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Business, Marketing, or Finance, with an MBA is a plus
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- High motivation to succeed, both as a self-starter and as part of a growing team
- Proven ability to sell to executive-level prospects
- Professional maturity that effectively conveys credibility and confidence while interacting with customers, prospects, partners, or peers
- Knowledge of and specific experience in Oracle Hyperion enterprise performance management (EPM), business intelligence (BI), or other enterprise software solutions
- Ability to integrate with partner sales reps to develop and execute account strategies
- Experience using Netsuite, salesforce.com, or other CRM software
- Working knowledge of research methodologies—e.g. Hoovers—and web-based research engines
- Strong organizational and time management
The Regional Account Manager will be entitled to a base salary and commissions based on sales performance. In addition, the individual will be eligible for all company-paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as participation in a stock equity, profit-share, and 401K plan.
For more details email Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting