A leader in cloud-based financial software applications for planning, consolidation, reporting, and analytics for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) is seeking a Project Manager to join their professional services team.
The company has posted record-breaking customers and bookings growth every year. They’ve been recognized as a visionary in the market by leading research and analyst firms and have won numerous awards. A pre-IPO opportunity.
- A seasoned Project Manager with a strong track record managing successful software project life cycles.
- Must have an accounting or finance background or MBA.
- Experience managing projects with a minimum of three resources 6 months in length.
- Five plus years managing projects supporting finance activities, i.e. treasury systems, ERP, EPM, GL or Payroll systems.
- Managed vendor and client side relationship for a team of 5 or more including scope, resources & dollars.
- Ability to identify, track, monitor and communicate project related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the project life cycle.
- Professional services team and will be helping the team drive metrics and margins (billable resource).
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Excel (MS Suite) and MS Projects are essential.
- Travel 30% of the time.
Skills and Experience
- BS in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong organization, written and communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, quick learner, highly organized and proactive.
- The ability to multitask and handle tight deadlines and timeframes.
- The ability to communicate with and manage project team, executive stakeholders and steering committee expectations.
- The ability to manage and deliver projects on time and on budget.
- The ability to manage a team of resources for multiple projects.
- The ability to manage project related items such as: resource hours, resource tasks, project scope and requirements.
- The ability to create and manage forecasted revenue and expense by project.
- Experience documenting, developing and presenting business process and requirements.
- Demonstrates strong analytics, collaboration and problem solving skills.
- Strong history of working in a fast pace environment.
Nice to Have
- Experience with enterprise planning software and/or financial application software.
- Have worked for a SaaS company before
- Have worked for a software company before
- Has managed their own utilization target
- Certified in PMP
- Prior EPM/ CPM implementation experience (i.e. Cognos, SAP BPC or OutlookSoft, Hyperion, TM1 etc.).
To apply, email Dan at Fairwinds Recruiting.
Tags: EPM Cloud Hosted Financial Solutions, Oracle EPM Cloud, Cloud SaaS Requiter, Hyperion EPM Jobs, Hyperion Recruiter, Hyperion Recruitment Agency, EPM Jobs in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Host Analytics, Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, Tidemark, Jobs